Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Lot's of activity here... You really have to love this community we're all a part of. Contributions/Donations have also been made behind the scenes via PM's etc...

Unfortunately, the only way this is going to have an affect is if people get over to the site and buy some tunes. So now that we have an ARSENAL of killer tracks with more on the way... Tomorrow's Friday... Before you hit your favorite record shop on the way home and spend your hard, well earned paycheck there.... Please check out the site created for Ted and the Bieri family. Songs have been donated by some of our finest musicians here at G101. Not only will you find a new favorite song for your mp3 library, but you'll be helping a friend in need. Also, anything from the Virtual Chaos soundclick site will be forwarded to the cause.

I can't thank you guys enough for supporting this effort and I know Ted is deeply appreciative.

You guys are the BEST!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I don't have the pleasure of knowing Ted, but if he is a part of the 101 family, he is a friend of mine! I have made a page at www.johnnylokke.com/slingshot.htm and I am selling 100 copies of my new cd "Evolution" for 15 bucks including shipping to anywhere in the world and sending all the profits to Ted and family. I will keep everyone up to date on how much we are donating as we go. If we can move all 100 that should net him a grand easy. Please spread the word and let's get him some CASH!!!

Thanks for getting something together for him, you guys kick a$$ here!

Johnny

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
johnnylokke said:
I don't have the pleasure of knowing Ted, but if he is a part of the 101 family, he is a friend of mine! I have made a page at www.johnnylokke.com/slingshot.htm and I am selling 100 copies of my new cd "Evolution" for 15 bucks including shipping to anywhere in the world and sending all the profits to Ted and family. I will keep everyone up to date on how much we are donating as we go. If we can move all 100 that should net him a grand easy. Please spread the word and let's get him some CASH!!!

Johnny
Johnny... I don't know what to say, I started to type, then started over again, and then yet another restart. This is VERY kind of you brother. And I use the word "brother" very purposefully. I too think of the people here as family. I know Ted will be extremely touched. This is a huge help man. I'm really blown away by the overwhelming good there is in the hearts of the members here. This is really special. Can't thank you enough Johnny. You ROCK bro... And congratulations on the new release, I'm sure just in the fan base you have here at g101, we'll hit the 100 mark with ease.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
johnnylokke said:

Johnny
Put me down for a copy M'brutha, thanks much!:thumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
wigrocks said:
Johnny... I don't know what to say, I started to type, then started over again, and then yet another restart. This is VERY kind of you brother. And I use the word "brother" very purposefully. I too think of the people here as family. I know Ted will be extremely touched. This is a huge help man. I'm really blown away by the overwhelming good there is in the hearts of the members here. This is really special. Can't thank you enough Johnny. You ROCK bro... And congratulations on the new release, I'm sure just in the fan base you have here at g101, we'll hit the 100 mark with ease.
I'm glad to do it. My brother was just diagnosed with cancer, and my father battled it last year (and came out shining!), so I have felt the pain first hand. If I can help someone else going through it, I'm glad to do it. Thanks for your support.

·
Banned
7,134 Posts
johnnylokke said:
I'm glad to do it. My brother was just diagnosed with cancer, and my father battled it last year (and came out shining!), so I have felt the pain first hand. If I can help someone else going through it, I'm glad to do it. Thanks for your support.
Awesome man! Now THAT is Metal from the Heartland! :rock:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
This place is the GREATEST!!! I would like everybody to know that if it weren't for G101 and all the people involved with helping Tam and I, I have no idea what might have happened but I know it would not have been pretty!

I simply wish I have the chance to return the help sometime!!!!

Ted & Tammy

·
Registered
58 Posts
C'mon people, I know you want to help. Maybe you have thought "yeah I want to do this...I'm going to do that later (or tomorrow, or whatever)." The thing is, it's easy to forget, and never get around to it. You need to help now, while it's on your mind. We're talking less money than you would spend on a couple of sets of guitar strings or a quality cable. The same as a few coffees at the local Starbucks. About the same as ordering a pizza.

This will change somebody's life. This will help one of your own more than you can imagine. PLEASE help out if you can, and also as importantly, SPREAD THE WORD! PM a few people with the link so that we make sure everyone see's the ways to help Ted, and we make sure we've done all we can. Thanks to all and God Bless.

Johnny

http://www.johnnylokke.com/slingshot.htm

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Johnny's right... Let's get the word out!!!

Also, just want to mention... SC350 and I have been trying to stay on top of all of your donations of material. If you haven't been to the the soundclick page, please visit. If anyone finds that there song hasn't made it up there for some reason, please let us know ASAP so we can fix the mistake. Again, thank you all for your help.

·
Registered
166 Posts
wigrocks said:
Johnny's right... Let's get the word out!!!

Also, just want to mention... SC350 and I have been trying to stay on top of all of your donations of material. If you haven't been to the the soundclick page, please visit. If anyone finds that there song hasn't made it up there for some reason, please let us know ASAP so we can fix the mistake. Again, thank you all for your help.

Is the song link the Virtuall Chaos Sound click are another because if its the Virtual Choas link my song isnt posted take care.:thumb:

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

·
Banned
7,134 Posts
johnnylokke said:

Johnny
I was a little late getting online to order, but I just ordered my copy! I KNOW this is going to kick butt like Johnny's other discs :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
johnnylokke said:
C'mon people, I know you want to help. Maybe you have thought "yeah I want to do this...I'm going to do that later (or tomorrow, or whatever)." The thing is, it's easy to forget, and never get around to it. You need to help now, while it's on your mind. We're talking less money than you would spend on a couple of sets of guitar strings or a quality cable. The same as a few coffees at the local Starbucks. About the same as ordering a pizza.

This will change somebody's life. This will help one of your own more than you can imagine. PLEASE help out if you can, and also as importantly, SPREAD THE WORD! PM a few people with the link so that we make sure everyone see's the ways to help Ted, and we make sure we've done all we can. Thanks to all and God Bless.

Johnny

http://www.johnnylokke.com/slingshot.htm
Hey Johnny,

Just got your CD in the mail yesterday. KICKS A$$ man! Starts off sounding a bit like old Maiden and the longer it spins the better it gets. It's all awesome! "Don't need it, Generation Pain, and Back to Black" really kick it up a notch and show off some killer guitar playing and tones.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Great CD.....everyone should check it out!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Man I just got to say Thanks again for all you guys are doing!!!! EVERYTHING is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Next week mapping begins for the radiation, so I probably won't be on here much after that starts but, Hey ya never know if I can I will be on!!!!!

Thanks again!!

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.