Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi it seems hardley any pepole play acoustic it u do play a acoustic wot type and wot u prefer elvis or van halen ELVis 4 me:mix:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Son'of'Missy said:
hi it seems hardley any pepole play acoustic it u do play a acoustic wot type and wot u prefer elvis or van halen ELVis 4 me:mix:
I play a Martin J15 - I just havent done much recording with it. I've been having a hard time getting a good tone when I record. I need a good condenser mic I think.

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
There's quite a few that play acoustic on here. Check out A Koo Stick's debut performance. Also, GuitarplayingPJ and Stiglar had an acoustic battle that was just pure class.

I also think LacePlayer (I know that's not her full name, but it's sommat like that) plays a lot of acoustic.

I (used to) play an acoustic. A 12 string Hondo. However, it is up in the loft at the moment and I really need to pull it back down from there as when I was playing that, my finger strength greatly improved and I was able to fly (by my standards anyway) once I went back to the electric !

:jot:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I play acoustic but I tend to use my electric with an acoustic sim patch when I record because it sounds better to my ears (wierd eh?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts