Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kind of a one take jam with loads of bum notes. Then again it has been 18 years since I last heard it and I was too lazy to work it out.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Class playing here , in fact im gonna learn this for the band im joining shortly . Your vibrato is superb , very SRV . hope i can do this as good as you ...:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blimey thanks chaps :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
nice

Yep I like it too :) Anyway I love all of the songs of SRV (even if it's a Freddie King's song). Could you post the BT in the Bt forum ? I'd like to record myself on it

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Is that a Strat your playing?? Cool fuzz tones on it and lots feel in your playing. The wah wahz cool too.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks chaps and thanks wah - you are crazy!!

I'll post the backer but I got it from the unlimited section. It really is worth subscribing because there are so many quality backers in there.

I did this direct to hdd via the vg-88 using a modified strat/mesa boogie patch. I thought the playing on this was a little rough and ready and I only managed to remember a couple of key phrases.

I really am flattered by the response though - many, many thanks!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Very nice indeed!! Sounds like a fun track to play to. You kicked ass here my friend!! Love your Wha use and tone!! :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
thank you guys :thumb:

The bt is posted int the BT Exchange forum, Enjoy :rock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts