Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lemme know what ya think...thanks! Dont know if i linked the attachment the way everyone else does...lol....I kinda got mixed up... :dunno:

G

·
Great tune dude...very smooth and easy listening..i loved the feel the way the melody held its own then ud let fly with some killer picking and awesome legato runs...look forward to hearing more!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
i agree nice melody, i also liked the tone, and them were some killer runs in there.. great post, i to wanna hear more.. love the backing, is it possible for you to post it?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Guitarwizard- I've deleted the original tracks to this song so I can't upload the backing :cry: .... Glad you liked the song though...Thanks again! :icon_peac

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
that was awesome!!! Loved the legato runs. I respect ppl who can do that. I've always sucked at legato. :werd:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice tune and great playing. There’s something in the final mix I would have done differently.
The drums I can hear loud and clear (maybe a bit too loud) and the solo too. But other instruments (is there a bass or not – can’t decide) seem to drown. I would try panning the rhythm guitar differently, not in the same spot in the stereo picture than the solo guitar. Or maybe do some eq-tricks. It is very difficult to hear what you are doing with the rhythm guitar and that’s a pity. The pits I caught sound nice.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the listen guys!! :) ...Flair- Thanks for the compliment man, I love legato playing.. I've been hittin that technique kinda hard lately so thanks! It tells me I might be doin somethin right...lol :icon_thum ..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Karkki- Thanks for listening. Yeah, my mixing is not that great..lol... Thanks for the pointers. :icon_peac

1 - 13 of 13 Posts