Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Entirely hand made and polished with accurate playing points. Ideal for Jazz and articulation. Available worldwide.

Hi Guys
I've been making my own guitar plectrums for years, and I've had quite a number of people suggest that I get into selling them. I'm getting some great responses from the local jazz players!
I'm just getting started, so comments and suggestions are welcome. Check out my Facebook page for the full story and new developments.

Cheers
Brock

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just thought I'd add a few more shots of the products I produce. The HP Plectrums have been getting a great deal of attention, and in only two weeks, I've already had more orders for these than any of my other picks.
Currently available in black or clear acrylic - black seems to be far more popular. They're also available in horn or bone at a small surcharge. Bone is very hard and bright, and offers good grip - available in white or aged (oxidised, not stained). Horn is quite hard, but is a little more forgiving against the string. It has a very solid, warm tone with outstanding grip.

Cheers
Brock

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A review from Rob MacKillop.
Rob is a renowned music teacher in Edinburgh, and offers a great catalogue of educational materials for renaissance to modern stringed instruments. Rob has also done extensive examination of technique, and how to produce good tone.
Check out robmackillop.net
Thanks, Rob!

Brock

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've just finished developing a new pick that's now available for sale. A mini version of my popular HP ergonomic design. It's in the popular 'Jazz iii' size, and they're available in acrylic (grey or clear), and also in Horn and Bone (white or aged).
Feel free to get in touch via email, pm or facebook, if you have any questions. I'm always happy to chat.

Cheers
Brock

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A review just in from Jacob Garcia. Be sure to check out all of Jacob's reviews. Not many people have the time or the budget to check out every guitar pick on the market, and his reviews are really in-depth.
Thanks, Jacob!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9bzMTGzKtw

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news! Now that I have acquired some new tools, and streamlined building processes, I am able to produce my picks even more efficiently. This means I can offer better pricing on all items, and get more people into BHL gear!
The Etsy store features updated pricing, including the special introductory offer! I'm adding new items right this minute, so feel free to head over and check it out.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BHLGuitarPicks

Cheers
Brock

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just thought I'd give you guys a chance at the product testing offer. I'm currently developing a new plectrum with a more aggressive attack and more bite. There are two examples left to go out, so if you want one, check out the facebook page for all the details.

Cheers
Brock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts