Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHECK OUT THIS SITE!!! ITS INSANE IT'S GOT HUNDREDS OF BACKINGS AND THERE HIGH QUALITY!!!!! MP3'S!!

www.guitarbt.com

·
Registered
141 Posts
Re: HOLY SHIT!!! THIS SITE HAS TONS AND TONS OF HIGH QUALITY MP3 BACKINGS FOR FREE!!!!

Oh yeah!!!

I forgot about that site. I logged in and am still a registered member.

Looks like I've got some downloading to do tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Re: HOLY SHIT!!! THIS SITE HAS TONS AND TONS OF HIGH QUALITY MP3 BACKINGS FOR FREE!!!!

Lol, we get a post about this about every 3 or 4 months.
Actually, it is a good site with a huge archive. The thing is, if you've been collecting them for a long time (like me
), you won't find anything new there cause the majority of the backings are just ripped from CDs. This is the only site that has guys that regularly post their own BT creations, and I think that is what seperates this BT site from the others

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

Seriously.........Please consider this place even Bad A**....

I am very sure most of us are gonna agree on this without a doubt....

I just listened to I Want Out by Helloween....

Gottta say I was horrified...

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts

Yeah, I hate that site. I don't even bother going there anymore. Just seems very cold and un-user-friendly. Not to mention that f*cking "You cannot download anything else for 24 hours" message that makes me go

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
kc_artist_rocker said:
Yeah, I hate that site. I don't even bother going there anymore. Just seems very cold and un-user-friendly. Not to mention that f*cking "You cannot download anything else for 24 hours" message that makes me go

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second you on that gimmick KC.....

·
Registered
48 Posts

Very Funny Post. You made my day.

By the way, the replies are right: Plenty more material on this site, plus constant contributions from talented members. No comparison...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
kc_artist_rocker said:
Not to mention that f*cking "You cannot download anything else for 24 hours" message that makes me go

[/ QUOTE ]You havent checked that site lately...its totally free download now!!..... and even if this is my #1 spot for D/L BT´s, that webpage really have an unlimited BT resource for free. I dont see the negative side of www.guitarbt.com, its a fucking awesome resource on the net. As long as more sites like that (and this of course) keep up and running we all should thanks for those kind of helpfull projects

·
Registered
443 Posts

Also the fact that Ericgtr said some of the Pop-Ups contained Trojans...

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Listen peeps i just posted this so u people could check out the site and maybe d/l some Backing Tracks.......we all know this site is better....of course this site is this site kicks ass......i just thought u might like the site damn thats all dont freak out and argue....damn it!!!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts

Nobody's arguing

We just gave our opinion. But, we all know what they say about opinions, lol.
Everybody's free to go wherever they want. There are things about G101 that people hate too. And I'm sure it's been discussed there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts