Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In honor of the return of the Crue and Mick's new hip, I decided to try an oldie but a goodie. I did this one to kill some time. Love the tune though.

Attachments

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Nice, Vman! You gave Vince the runaround here. I dunno, though...he may steamroll again with the new makeover. Only time will tell! :lol:

I like your vocals on this. You do very well with the rock ballads so I agree with Mondy in that respect. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
GREAT!!! Just an awesome job on this, ya getting better and better if thats even possible!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Toast, just awesome job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I liked your harmonies a lot. You have a very clean and pure sounding vocal style. This was really, really good. If you did another Crue song, you could try "Without You."

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey Toast! I used to love watching the video of this as it showed the "Rock Life" I wanted to be a part of. You did awesome here! Vince aint got nothing on you man!
(except possibly a few more XXX videos):thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
heard this lastnight just now commentin, this was fantastic Toast.. this song really fit your voice well.. kick ass job again man,, you da man:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
3fingers said:
You did awesome here! Vince aint got nothing on you man!
(except possibly a few more XXX videos):thumb: :thumb:
Don't be so sure, LOL!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Toast, vocals were top notch..gr8 job:mix:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Wow hun!!!!...You did a amazing job on this!!!!!...I sooooo love your version way better than vince....Fantastic!!!!:D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts