Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i wanna thank scott for askin me to be a part of this.. he made the backing and did the first solo up til 1:10 then from 1:11 on its me... thx again bro :icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Great job ! Funky lil ryhthm if I do say so myself :D Very different and original . Good playin Scott . Great play Don:sap: ! All around good collab guys !:dance:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
hey don! killa job on your guiatr woprk bud! ty for beeing a part of this! thanks alot zeppy and mike as well!:icon_thum

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am with Mike...thought we had a Queen jam going on.

Nice job on the Backing track Scott....What else is there to say...you two always kick ass on your jams...excellent job dude's........:icon_thum:icon_thum

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 job ..both....liked the vibe and groove alot on this, Wiz, you are in demand lol.:mix:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I thought the same thing Mike!!...Loved the beat to this...Great job guys!!!:thumb:
Mike4beka said:
Kick it you two.....that first bass part remind me of "another one bites the dust" loved the guitar parts guys!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
very interesting jam guys . cool bt idea scott...i like the organ vibe. :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
sounds very cool - great backing (sounds a bit like Focus to me) and great leads! top job.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i love the organ parts!
nice interesting phrasing on the guitar.. nice variety of tones and styles
sounds really neat!
nice collab!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts