Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start this by saying that singing over Wahwah's track is like letting a 5 year old fingerpaint on a Picasso. That being the case I brought some day-glo colors and hit this baby good. I don't really do a great Roth so this is kind of a mix, Roth/Toast/Lemmy. Thanks to "Mr. Watson" for thinking of me on this. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
7,615 Posts

Oi, wahwah. I thought I told you there was a bloody queue ! How come you jumped to the top of the list so fast ???

"<font color="orange">Toast and wahwah, sitiing in a tree....
K - I - S - S - I - N - G !!!!!</font>
"

I'll give this a listen at work tomorrow guys (new car day
)...

Anyway, I'm trying to learn this myself. But my bloody fingers hurt !!!! Any advice for how a novice can improve the 12 8 5 run across the high e to A string ???

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fckin amazing!!!!!!
This just blew me away, it had it all, wahwah's amazing guitar work, Toastmaster's awesome vox and attitude (the bullhorn had me lmao) , just a fckin killa collab, awesome job guys!!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad you liked it man. The spirit was willing even if the voice wasn't, lol!!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
mondola said:

Oi, wahwah. I thought I told you there was a bloody queue ! How come you jumped to the top of the list so fast ???

"<font color="orange">Toast and wahwah, sitiing in a tree....
K - I - S - S - I - N - G !!!!!</font>
"

I'll give this a listen at work tomorrow guys (new car day
)...

Anyway, I'm trying to learn this myself. But my bloody fingers hurt !!!! Any advice for how a novice can improve the 12 8 5 run across the high e to A string ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Fuck Mondy, I only just got it right-ish yesterday after playing it live about a 100 times...but you gotta add a 7 i that maths equation you got just to make it a bit harder!

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Shit, yeah. I do have that in there as well !!!

I downloaded this, as couldn't wait ! Great job, toastmaster !!!

Excellent collab !!!! You've both inspired me to learn this, and like I said to VanMan, already I've improved...

It still sounds like shite, but it's an improvement.

You're both credits to the site, this was a great collab !!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
outstanding job guys!!!!...haha i love that part what you said at the begining,lol......sweet solo, did an awesome job, the vocals were great too!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Dudes!!! Tore it up!! Hillarious and Brilliant beginning Toasty!!! Whawha....damn you smoke on Eddie's stuff!!!
Now seeing you guys live would be awesome!!!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
totally killer ! >. liked your rippin wah .. spot on stuff ! ..

van man you put your stamp on this ..great stuff !

1 - 20 of 34 Posts