Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for another blues jam.
It's really hot outside, and inside. So what else can you do but play the blues?
First half is pretty conservative hot n lazy blues, in the second half I started changing tones as I was playing and things got a little bit crazy.
It's all one take, and the only take I recorded. Just a spur of the moment kinda thing.

· Da Blooze Guy
5,863 Posts
Very nice Naif, some very sweet licks in there, I can hear a lot of influences, notably SRV and David Gilmour, really enjoyed ti.:bowdown:

· Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rythameen said:
Very nice Naif, some very sweet licks in there, I can hear a lot of influences, notably SRV and David Gilmour, really enjoyed ti.:bowdown:
Thanks Ryth. SRV was one of my first influences, so there's probably a bit of him in there.
Also I've been very influenced by Albert King, as has SRV, so...
Gilmour has become an influence during the last year or so and I've stolen some stuff from him :notme:

· I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,801 Posts
Wicked tone there Naif.... Real nice feel on every aspect of this... Great job..:icon_thum

· excess to requirements
7,090 Posts
This is really beautiful. the tone is gorgeous and the phrasing is "for real," totally authentic. Respect.

· Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Not a big blues fan but I CAN tell when something is done well and this is done well. Great job man. I enjoyed this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.