Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent a couple of hours recording this for a challenge and the guy chickened out after i was done already (not nice)...anyway would love to hear some vocals on this...spend a little more time than my usual rush jobs and would love to complete this..thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i Play em just for you Zeppy,thanks!...well and for the Zep band im putting together...i disslike the idea of a tribute band but i have a good Bonham and Jones that have recruited me...thats why theres a rush of Zep for all that wondered:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naifuzan said:
Sorry 'bout "chickening out" :(
Anyway, great job on this one.
sorry nothing personal...but since you won our challenge and agreed on a rematch, then after i was done canceled out,..well if your gonna take a challenge then be sure to follow through with it!....i rerecorded this morning....for nothing!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
What do you mean for nothing? You got a nice cover, you learned the song better and hopefully you had fun.
I never forced you to record anything, you did it yourself cause you wanted to. I'm sorry I couldnt get around to record the same song, but I never promised I would, I said I would give it a shot. It didnt work out, and thats all there's to it.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i appreciate your comments and yes it was fun....but you are wrong....you did force me to record it once you agreed to the challenge (saying ill give it a shot is a confirmation of challenge...sorry you dont see it that way)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
back to the tune, great version Axe!! :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
You are more than welcome Axe, it was a pleasure to hear this, whatever the circumstances of its conception.

I really want a jsx now :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im really loving this jsx...sounds sweet in any application ...super versatile:thumb:..this was recorded with Boss Distortion ds-1 through clean channel

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
very very nice , from my viewpoint im hearing a very close jimmy page authentic sound , that sort of late 50s rockabilly tone . and you have avoided the more gain on the solo :bowdown: syndrome . very nice playing dude

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah man that was great!!
Love the loose feel you achived...very good!
:D

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks Blues..for noticing that im fighting my instincts turning the gain all the way down...lol
Thanks Rid and Scott:rock:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great stuff indeed Axe!!!!!...Enjoyed it..:icon_evil

1 - 20 of 27 Posts