Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Early Queen. Freddie Mercury song that is a great example of why their camp and over the top style meshed with great music and the rest became history.
All instruments are : phrygian
All Drums, percussion AND all Vocals: Blades from the Cakewalk forum. He does a superb job if you ask me. And Freddie is no easy singer to cover.

Seven seas of rhye

·
Registered
207 Posts
This was great! Nice Brian May tone and the vocals were very good. It's not easy to cover Queen, but you managed it nicely.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
FUCKING AMAZING! it is criminal that this has only had 2 replies! this is excellent!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Vocals really are spot on , those Harmonies are tip top , guitars are just superb and accurate , all the bits are here , but the honours surely must go to this Vocalist , simply class , gets the big 5 :jam:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Blades from the Cakewalk forum.... he belongs over here now lol... great song fantastic vocals top class post in every aspect mate... looking forward to many more posts from you :thumb: :bowdown:

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Incredibly well done:bowdown:!!!!! every aspect of this, TOP SHELF!!!! Production, guitars( unbelievable tones!!! ) to the VOX!!!! holy crap!!!!! like your own personal mini choir!!!! very, very well done here!!!!:icon_peac

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
You guys posted a great take on this tune. I love seeing people do songs that are a little more obscure and interesting much less very musical.

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
This is an excellent take and with the original ending too, amazing!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
490 Posts
what a fecking singer!!!!...WOW!!!!!:shocked:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts