Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,390 Posts
Im useless at explaining things but here goes , first make your MP3 , phew thats the easy bit !, ok then put it on your desktiop or make sure you know where it is . Now go to the room you were you want to post it . now create a new thread , its on the top left of the page . Then title the post , put in some explanation , then scroll down a little and click on manage attachments , you must then open a box and find your MP3 , click on it , then click UPLOAD . wait a little , depending on the size of the track and your connection it may take a couple of minutes . OK when that is over you must Submit new post , sounds technical , believe me it is not , im just hopeless at explaining things . :icon_thum

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Aha!! I see.... thanks for that i have to do a piece and upload it tonight for one of those "battle of bands" things. You are very good at explaining things!

bluesplayer said:
Im useless at explaining things but here goes , first make your MP3 , phew thats the easy bit !, ok then put it on your desktiop or make sure you know where it is . Now go to the room you were you want to post it . now create a new thread , its on the top left of the page . Then title the post , put in some explanation , then scroll down a little and click on manage attachments , you must then open a box and find your MP3 , click on it , then click UPLOAD . wait a little , depending on the size of the track and your connection it may take a couple of minutes . OK when that is over you must Submit new post , sounds technical , believe me it is not , im just hopeless at explaining things . :icon_thum

· Lead Kazoo-ist
1,435 Posts
They have a tutorial as a "sticky" at Please Read - Basic Rules & Attaching Files. which is on the main board for original MP3's. Has some additional "disclaimer" type stuff, but Art is right on the money with his explanation... You might want to look for one of those sticky's in the battle section too, just to see if they do anything unique over there as well. I believe some of those use "polls" to determine a winner, good luck too BTW.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for that, finally worked it out uploaded my stuff to the "battle of the bands" thing
again, thanks for your help
bird
wigrocks said:
They have a tutorial as a "sticky" at Please Read - Basic Rules & Attaching Files. which is on the main board for original MP3's. Has some additional "disclaimer" type stuff, but Art is right on the money with his explanation... You might want to look for one of those sticky's in the battle section too, just to see if they do anything unique over there as well. I believe some of those use "polls" to determine a winner, good luck too BTW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.