Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have just bought me this pedal but can not really make up my mind how it is. When I record with it it sounds awesome but plugged into my amp (Orange) I can't tweak the sound as I wan't to.... Probably a matter of learning but I would like to hear som more comments fråm other users...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok...I suspected that....
Well...I think I will try the POD 2 XT out and then do a trade-in with the RPx.... I have fiddeled with this "toy" for 2 weeks now and the only sounds I get somehow good is clean sounds with some delay and reverb.... But the distortion really sucks I think....

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think the RPX 400 is suited best for recording into computers,I have the VX 400 and a GNX 3 the GNX 3 is OK but still doesn't come any where near my Hiwatt 503 for tone or any of my Fender or Boogie amps.My Vx 400 is great for recording through but useless for guitar.The preset vocal sounds are mostly unusable live I get to much feedback and noise but are fine for recording.My kids like to play with the monster and robot sound patches though.I wish I had bought the POD instead of the GNX3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts