Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now with the tour over and the guys are doing there own thing, how much money would you put out from your own pocket to get Van Halen back in the studio to make another album.

I myself would put out as much as i could. But i was just wondering if anyone else would be as generous as me.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Well I guess about $16....for the new CD. And another $20 for the concert DVD when they tour again to promote it.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
I would donate towards a new instrumental album.
I would also donate towards hearing a second album with Gary.
I am not very interested in hearing a new Sammy album.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh man an instrumental album would be killer. I can't even imagine what they would do with that!!!
And a second Gary album would be interesting

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nothing.

I am not donating to multi-millioniares. I'll pay $15 for a new CD and whatever for a concert ticket if they tour and a few bucks for some goodies.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
Well I guess about $16....for the new CD. And another $20 for the concert DVD when they tour again to promote it.
I agree, but I would have to listen to your copy first before I made the decision to actually go buy it :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
ericjt said:
Nothing.

I am not donating to multi-millioniares. I'll pay $15 for a new CD and whatever for a concert ticket if they tour and a few bucks for some goodies.
I agree with Eric as well. In my case new CD's cost over $30 in Australia. I would love to pay $15 for a new CD. Tour wise I would gladly put me hand into the pocket for this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts