Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HSAS
San Jose,Ca 1984(date and venue not known,prob Convention Center)
"No Animation"
Sammy Hagar-Vocals
Neal Schon-Guitar
Kenny Aaronsen-Bass
Michael Shrieve-Drums
Notes on show:I seem to recall hearing the simulcast of this on THE Rock radio station at the time KRQR.I believe this was also the concert that MTV filmed for their old Saturday night concert series.Needless to say,the sound quality on this is excellent.What is cool about this,is that their are songs here that did not make it on their one and only album "Through the Fire".Hope you all enjoy.
Setlist
01 - Missing You
02 - Top Of The Rock
03 - In For The Kill
04 - Hot And Dirty
05 - Tough Enough
06 - He Will Understand
07 - Through The Eyes Of Love
08 - Ever Since You Came
09 - Hope
10 - No Animation
11 - Valley Of The Kings
12 - Giza
13 - My Home Town
14 - Hope And Fear
15 - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
http://rs93tl2.rapidshare.com/files/27729755/HSAS-NoAnimation.rar

·
Registered
86 Posts
vegasjohn said:
And here I thought I was the only one who bought the HSAS album when it came out! lol Thanks for sharing.
I have it too also I still have today my old vinyl stuff where you can find it.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
doolindalton said:
Thank You for this. Like Blind Faith before them this band should've done more.Thank's again.
Well Sammy and Neal almost did a few years ago with a band called Planet Us,but then Sammy backed out to do the VH reunion,and Neal evolved Planet Us into Soul Sirkus.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I had never really heard anything more from HSAS except "Missing You" and "Whiter Shade of Pale". Thank you so much for this boot. :biggthump

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dude: Thanks for poting this, I have this on cd somewhere, and my friend wanted to hear it. I owe u one for posting this, hope someday to have something worth uploading, my search continues. People like you who share this kind of stuff are priceless. Forever grateful. Keith

·
Premium Member
4,717 Posts
Thanks for the tunes and thanks also to Oboogie for the date info. I'd click the thanks buttons for you guys but the friggin' things won't display today. ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
wow what can i say but thank you for this great show.i had this album back in the 80's and just played it over and over.this to me is one of the best post.so thanks again
peace and keep rocking

1 - 20 of 21 Posts