Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how about we put together a monster forum jam in memory of dime ? just a thought ... maybe it could be cool ... especially with so many emotional people ... they will play their hearts out on it im sure .. if anyone cares to take charge of it im sure to be up for a slot :) . .. anyone else up for it too ?

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
come on guys lets see some more interest a fellow guitarist has just beed murdered we need to do something of sorts for the guy .

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
The first thing we would need is a good BT....anybody have one?

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tribute song is what i was shooting for yeah . just a huge backing track with as many guys as possible jamming out on it lol . maybe VHfan or wahwah could organize this ? you up for it chaps ?

·
Registered
754 Posts
please include me.That would make me somewhat happy.Its been a real shitty day here in columbus.I need to get the demons out!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I'm up for it.......at first I was just shocked by the news.....now after seeing all the people and live news from Dime's house here in Dallas (which is all lit up with christmas lights)......I'm just getting extremely pissed and even more depressed. It's not like he OD'd or even was in an accident....some MOTHERFUCKER shot him in the face several times while performing....I think I'm getting ill just thinking about it. It will be a few days before I can even listen to DamagePlan again. My condolences go out to his wife and brother....and the rest of his family.

Someone send me some Heavy BT examples and I'll put something together that will make a fitting tribute it Darrell.....good guitar players are getting harder and harder to find.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
everyone is welcome .. and you will most certainly be included bro :)

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
glad to hear that man . you have good mixing skills and experience :) . i dont personally have any good examples or anything .. but give it a day or so im sure someone will find something to get us on our way :) .

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I just put one together for a Dime tribute jam with 10 slots....I'll start another thread.

Great idea DB....this cheered me up before I have to go watch the 10:00 local news.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts