Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Re: I ain’t askin’ for much....

Great post there, Chuck. I was really starting to think that you didn't even own a guitar.....just the POD and SynthFont. :eek:)

I honestly think this is the first time I have heard any guitar recordings from you. You musta got a wild hair up your butt today.
Great tone on this, by the way.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts

Whohoo this was killa PG, awesome job Cha Cha!!!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

[ QUOTE ]
kc_artist_rocker said:
Great post there, Chuck. I was really starting to think that you didn't even own a guitar.....just the POD and SynthFont. :eek:)

I honestly think this is the first time I have heard any guitar recordings from you. You musta got a wild hair up your butt today.
Great tone on this, by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx Jeff! I was making so many backing tracks, I think I forgot why I came to this place in the first place
So I decided to take a short break from BT making and dust off the Wolfgang! You'll see more posts like this from me in the future
...don't say I didn't warn ya

·
Registered
4,532 Posts

"I've been bad...I've been good" This was GOOD!!!!! gr8 job bro...this rocked!!!!!!
Glad to see ya posting!!!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanx TJ and WahWah! Lol, that's the first time I ever played a slide... or 3/4" socket in my case

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
POD GOD said:...So I decided to take a short break from BT making and dust off the Wolfgang! You'll see more posts like this from me in the future

[/ QUOTE ]
Good to hear. I need to get off my butt and get back in the game myself. I have been very discouraged with my caveman computer scenario lately (tired of not having multi-track capabilities). But hopefully that will all change when I get my new computer. Just have to wait for one more payday to have saved up enough money for it. THen........LOOK OUT!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Lol...I wish

We're all friends here. I wouldn't put you through that kinda torture

This is a backing with vocals. Thanx for the listen Zeppy

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts

Cha Cha!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Rockin da house!!!!...This was Killa!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts

great version of this tune POD...great to hear you playing and getting a chance to have some fun instead of workin on BT's...excellent job

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts

yeah POD...way to go...one of my alltime favorites...kick ass slide guitar....never heard any of that around here...excellent Job

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts

nailed the sound!!!!! killa

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

I loved this because it actually sounds like a demo. Really cool and very enjoyable

·
Registered
470 Posts

I love the Rev Willy G and that slide playing gone done him proud. Cool take PG! (and awesome tone)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Thanx for the compliments everyone! I had alot of fun doing this, makes it even better when people don't think it stinks, lol.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts

POD You are one rockin player!! Love the old Top!! Great tone! I like the slide indeed!! Looking forward to more from you!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.