Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
:bowdown: :bowdown: You two are amazing! thanks for letting me do the vox. Bluesplayer you are a fking genius mate - this is stunning. Thanks again.:bowdown: :bowdown:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
The British invasion begins again!!!! This is truely outstanding guys!! I love this song!! Completely brilliant!!! Bravo!!! Bravo!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Saved this and will keep it for when I meet you guys. Then you can autograph my PC!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey guys, good job on the collab. I've always loved The Beatles and you guys managed to do an awsome rendition of one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing this with us!:woot:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Good grief!!!!! How in the hell did y'all pull this off?!?!?!?! This is one of the most fantastic productions that I've heard !!!!! I bow to your greatness!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
don't ask me pal - I just did a bit of singing. the production team of blues and linda pulled this one out of the bag!! they even made me sound good :lol:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Porty you did a great job on the vox top notch mate glad you did it ..... Thanks from me and bluesy..... and thanks guys for your kind replies:icon_thum

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow, I almost thought it was the fab four when the song started playing. Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is first rate excellent. The arrangement is really creative and the performance is spot on - AGATO (as good as the original).

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
First things first .. Many Thanks to Mondola, Missy, Arakeen, Naifuzan, 3 Fingers, Guitarwizard2003, RobertVanHagar, Gasoline, Ericgtr, sgstd, prosbloom225 and ksdb for your replies guys. not wanting to single anyone out but it was especially pleasing that RVH and 3F (2 excellent singers) commented on this and also Gasoline (www.pumpjackrocks.com) thanks guys, but everyones are equally appreciated :thumb:

I still cannot believe how good this came out. What Bluesplayer and linda have managed to do production wise with a 44/48kHz soundcard is nothing short of amazing. The backing is stunning there is so much going on in there I keep hearing new bits every time I replay it. Bluesys slide guitar is sublime!! and that solo at the end is completely nuts. There are touches on the vocals which are brilliant - Lindas oohs and BLuesplayers harmonies for example. as for the incidental samples and bits - they are stunning and more importantly they are seamless. :bowdown:

This was brilliant fun to sing (I still don't like my voice but this is the best it has ever sounded thanks to Bluesplayer and Linda ability with mixing!) I honestly think the end result is one of the best tunes I have heard here and it was an honour to be a part of it. :thumb:

·
Registered
490 Posts
This is F**king amazing!..the best i've ever ever heard on here....I take my hat off to you all!..Well done..Mac

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Sorry to be so late to reply to this. I got to check it out earlier while in chat before it got submitted and I was blown away by the whole production. I must have played this a few dozen times now. This might very well be the best collaboration I have heard here and best mixed and sounding tune posted. Goport this is your best effort to date. Linda and Art you outdid yourselves on this production :bowdown:

·
Registered
479 Posts
I too must apoligize for just now gettin around to listening to this, and it was my loss cuz this some outstanding work ya'll :icon_thum :icon_thum all 3 of ya'll should be very proud :woot: simply amazing stuff :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts