Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not owned a acoustic in over 15 years.The last one I had I smashed on a tree because it would not stay in tune.I know that sounds crazy but the thing just plain sucked.This one I bought at our guitar show in columbus thats twice a year.Its a cort guitar called a earth 900.It came with a sweet custom case for $400 bucks.Nice inlays on the neck,headstock,and sound hole.A sweet guitar I thought I'd share with ya.

Attachments

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
lovely lookin thing jethro . love those inlays and neck binding . thats how an acoustic should be . if only it had a cutaway for higher fret reach . it would be perfection . great looking thing though . hows it play ?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man thats really sucks wah.I've had that happen several times on ebay.I think people wait till the last few seconds to finalize there bid.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Very nice looking guitar, Jethro. Good luck with it and, yeah, post a tune playing it.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
looks great ,

trust me i can totally understand smashing an acoustic on a tree .. i had a similar problem and its just the kinda that grinds and grinds at you until you snap .. specially when your recording grrrr

great guitar though ! .. love the inlays can't wait to hear it !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts