Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a go at this one as well, sending it out to the resident Metallica expert and Posse Member In Good Standing, the one and only Motor Madman, the Original OG Poon Tang Marauder, Killin' The Ladies With Guilded Steel and Sex Appeal, ............Top Jimmy Jam Master Jim!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whooohoooo this kicked major fucking ass!!! Absolute awesome job my friend and ty so much for the intro!!:icon_thum :icon_thum :rock: :rock:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
OMG!!!..Bob is da man!!!....I love it when you do the tallica!!!..You do it soooo great hun...For the famous word from ma Jimmy Mac(AWESOME!!!!)...5 Stars!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
metallicat said:
wow!! that kicked ass dude but how come you did'nt finish it?
Sometimes I get bored during the guitar solos and lose interest, lol. I really need to work on my attention span. I actually didn't notice it until after I'd mixed it or I would have fixed it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
VanMan2000 said:
Sometimes I get bored during the guitar solos and lose interest, lol. I really need to work on my attention span. I actually didn't notice it until after I'd mixed it or I would have fixed it.
lol i get that alot i'm so a.d.d it's not funny. if that was a vocal bt could you post it?

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sure, check the Backing Tracks For Singers forum shortly. I'll put it up there. I've got some others I'll throw up there for you guys too.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry man, no playing on this one. Just me singing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.