Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

So I finally got hold of this Ozone product that stingx keeps banging on about. I wanted to see if it could clean up the quality of my pc microphone. Well, I must say, I was impressed with the results.

So I thought I'd post this here for you guys. The only thing about this tune is I have a stinking cold, so I shouldn't really be recording vocals ! :doh: However, it's nice to test out the "Can't polish a turd" theory...

Anyway, without further ado, here's my first stab at vocals using Ozone to master them. I Dobe Wadda Midd a Ding (*sniif*)...

:lol:

If you think this is good, then I might get the wife to record vocals on this and then try mastering her (wahey, if she's up for it)... :thumb:

By the way, it's a backing track. I don't play any of the instruments, I just provide the sqwauking...

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
nice vocal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D u did very well!!!

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanx guys ! I'm not looking for feedback on my singing as such, more than the quality at whic the vocals have been recorded.

I listen to this and compare it with the one I did on Half The World Away and Are You Gonna Go My Way and they are so much different. Ozone has managed to boost the output of my mic without distorting as much as just raising the levels would have done.

I do however, appreciate all the nice feedback, but I promise I won't inflict anymore of my sore throat onto you !

*cough* *cough*

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey this tune makes me want to die on a comet leaving behind a lovely daughter to Ben Afleck???? :wtf: Mondy, it's pretty good man! I think I need to try out this Ozone software. I already have it downloded, but now you make me want to try it! Great job Mondy Sincerely! :icon_thum

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice job on this song mondola :thumb: Personally, I could get past the mic quality (or lack of quality thereof :icon_roll )

Any chance you could upload the track? Pretty pretty pleeeaaaaaase????

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great Mond, killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great job Mondy on a great song!!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts