Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there

I got many concert recordings I would like to share, but I don´t know exactly how to split the tracks in the file.. ?

how do you guys do it?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi
I use a programme called Adobe Audition. Its great for working with audio it has lots of speciallised tools for cutting up tracks and also to go much deeper if you want to optimise your recordings. There are many of this type of audio programme Wavelab is an old one - I think they are generically called 'Wave Editors' - probably quite a few freeware ones to download on the internat if you look.
Good luck and we all look forward to the spoils.
Regds StuArt - London

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Is it already converted into an mp3?
I use mp3 splitter&joiner, to make separate tracks/songs, but sometimes it's nice to just get concerts untouched as one unsplit file.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Since you asked this in the lossless forum get & use CD wav.. its free & its here
http://etree.org/cdwave.html

Hi
I use a programme called Adobe Audition. Its great for working with audio it has lots of speciallised tools for cutting up tracks and also to go much deeper if you want to optimise your recordings. There are many of this type of audio programme Wavelab is an old one - I think they are generically called 'Wave Editors' - probably quite a few freeware ones to download on the internat if you look.
Good luck and we all look forward to the spoils.
Regds StuArt - London

1 - 5 of 5 Posts