Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting around tonight nothing to do...So i searched for a bt to sing on...I found this great classic tune...So I did it for fun and fun it was....Everybody grab the ones ya love and squeeze em hehe:thumb:

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
Lovely Rain :icon_thum , Stevie would be proud.....:icon_peac

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Teleplayer324 said:
:bowdown: Lovely, if you are ever in Denver I would love to have you sit in and do a set with my band.
...That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..Thank you sooo:blush:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
WOW!! :bowdown: I sooo love this, you sound soooo AWESOME, absolute AWESOME job Mandy!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,734 Posts
Tell you what...this reinforces my belief in music to create moods....i felt like i just had a groovy warm hug!!! That was awesome!!! Thank you. :blush: :)

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
3fingers said:
Tell you what...this reinforces my belief in music to create moods....i felt like i just had a groovy warm hug!!! That was awesome!!! Thank you. :blush: :)
.......Thank you sweety.....Thats the purpous of the song is to make peeps feel all warm inside:icon_thum

·
Musician
449 Posts
its really good, however i noticed you go as bit flat on some parts.

don't mean to show mistakes when others liked it, i also like it a lot. i just wanna point this out though.

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rich2k4 said:
its really good, however i noticed you go as bit flat on some parts.

don't mean to show mistakes when others liked it, i also like it a lot. i just wanna point this out though.
..No biggy Rich...Its all about having fun hun...Thanks for the listen:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.