Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I got a HUGH blister on my pinky from redoing this about a hundred times, those jazz slides take there toll after a while. This is a midi backing and I also tryed a new way of mixing. So I hope it sounds ok!! This is a Gino Vanelli tune,, funny how those Italians are so talented :)
 

·
I am a meat popsicle
Joined
·
4,743 Posts
Sling!!! OUTSTANDING!!! Your tone and playing is excellent here!! I very much loved what you did here! :thumb: :bowdown:
 

·
~Free Will~
Joined
·
6,028 Posts
Just beautiful Slingy!!:thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
I just wanna stop, and tell you how I feel about your song ...

This is a really fresh arrangement with a great approach. Love your octaves on the guitar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,532 Posts
Sweet playing, bro!!!! I agree...love those octaves!!! :jam: Your hard work really payed off here!!!! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks , This song was hard but at the same time it was a BLAST !!!

ksdb said:
I just wanna stop, and tell you how I feel about your song ...

This is a really fresh arrangement with a great approach. Love your octaves on the guitar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bro!! Sometimes ya start wondering if it only sounds ok to yourself !!

sgstd said:
Sweet playing, bro!!!! I agree...love those octaves!!! :jam: Your hard work really payed off here!!!! :thumb:
 

·
Yeah, so what?
Joined
·
1,562 Posts
You should try some Wes octave playing man, I´m sure you´d nail it. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OH,OH,OH!!!! Wow yeah thats exactly what I have been working on TYTYTY!! I also been working on old George Benson stuff , but man it is WORK!

BleedingPinky said:
You should try some Wes octave playing man, I´m sure you´d nail it. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
I have never heard this song, but it is very cool almost for me George Bensonish. Tone is great. What are you using for guitar sound? It is really good. Great job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks very much! Using a Digitech for all effects.

armada1 said:
I have never heard this song, but it is very cool almost for me George Bensonish. Tone is great. What are you using for guitar sound? It is really good. Great job.
 

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
yeah sorry for taking me time in replying sling i was away last week so im out of sync , i like the tone on your axe here mate , your playing here is the opposite of war and agrression , this is a peace tune ,it should be played over battle zones ! its really layed back and very cool . Octaves are buggers to do , very nice mate , very very nice :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its always Great to hear from the guys I Love listening to!!! THANKS!!!!!!!! YYZ and Blues!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top