Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like to collaborate with some people who like metal...any sub-genre will do. Originals, covers, i'll write record some melodies for your song, vice-versa...doesn't really matter to me. I'm stuck for solos on a couple tunes and would welcome a different perspective on that as well. Right now I use Beatcraft to build drums, record the guitars straight through a processor into my computer, and CEP to pull it all together.

you can check out a few of my original tunes here...

http://www.myspace.com/powerbastard

thanks!

oh...i'm Jeff...haha. I've been playing for 21 years. Some influences are Rhoads, Metallica, Testament, Mastodon, Marc Rizzo.

I went through several threads before registering/posting and was impressed by alot of what i heard....i'm glad to be here.:thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mastodon is indeed a great band. I especially like the chicken-pickin that Brent does. I've always liked incorporating some flamenco style picking in my playing, but that guy takes the cake. If any of you like flamenco and rock/metal, you should check out Marc Rizzo (formerly of Ill Nino, currently in Soulfly)...he's amazing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
supercharged 350 said:
Cool sounding stuff man. I'm a fellow metal-head myself for the most part. Welcome to the forum! :thumb:

Thanks man. These are good days to be a metalhead...TONS of great underground bands. From Doom to Prog, and everything in between. :irock:

*NOTE* after more browsing I realized that there's another forum for collabs...if a mod sees this, please copy or move this thread to 'the jam room'...thanks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your good!

Keep up the good work!
I like your style too.

:rock: :irock: :yourock2: :eek:hsnap: :jam: :tu: :clap: :bannana_g :woot:

·
Registered
529 Posts
¨

Great tunes!!!:thumb:
:rock:

Roy
:twisted:

PowerBastard said:
I would really like to collaborate with some people who like metal...any sub-genre will do. Originals, covers, i'll write record some melodies for your song, vice-versa...doesn't really matter to me. I'm stuck for solos on a couple tunes and would welcome a different perspective on that as well. Right now I use Beatcraft to build drums, record the guitars straight through a processor into my computer, and CEP to pull it all together.

you can check out a few of my original tunes here...

http://www.myspace.com/powerbastard

thanks!

oh...i'm Jeff...haha. I've been playing for 21 years. Some influences are Rhoads, Metallica, Testament, Mastodon, Marc Rizzo.

I went through several threads before registering/posting and was impressed by alot of what i heard....i'm glad to be here.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts