Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Hmmm. Well, Congratulations I guess are in order. But until you actually get it, Big Deal :thumb: Tell us when you got the goods and some pics! :D

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Originally Posted by El_jalepeno
Hmmm. Well, Congratulations I guess are in order. But until you actually get it, Big Deal Tell us when you got the goods and some pics!
Stiglar said:
LMAO ! ..
Ok Im dyin here..... :lol:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
SemiShred said:
gonna get it saturday ... i still dont see any guesses for the price ...
G'dam dude. If you need this much attention, post a couple of pics of your mom sleeping!:mad:

They go for around $500 on eBay. There. Happy? If I see you posting crap again before posting a pic of your mom, I will close it down.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
is this something like Jeopardy for guitar prices?.....
I'll take Jackson prices for 400 Alex.

How in the hell can you not know the price of something your running out to buy? Do your research. or take a condom.. your going to need it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know the price ... i always knew it, it was just to see how much you would be off ...

€ 250
with seymour duncans jeff beck

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mondola said:
:lol:

Well, it wasn't until your third post that you mentioned anything about the prices. :dunno:

I forgot that the art of clairvoyance was a necessity when reading your posts !

:lol:
im use to be on the horoscope forum ....

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
SemiShred said:
i know the price ... i always knew it, it was just to see how much you would be off ...

€ 250
with seymour duncans jeff beck
Is it being sold by a junkie who needs to score quick? If not it is either stolen or it has been run over by a truck :lol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Come on guys, dontcha think you're being just a little hard on him?

Anyway I'm looking forward to those pics and I'd have to also agree, you should do some research on the price next time you invest in such a prestigious axe.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
SemiShred said:
even if it has been stolen i live 150km away so ...

went to england today ... for a change of subject
Lol - I was just kidding with you, If you found a guitar selling for 20% of its original markup then well done.

You went to england? why? :lol: Where are you from?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts