Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
It sounds like there is bass there in parts already. What would you like done? I have a bass, amp, and a possibly adiquate mic...now that I think about it I don't think I have ever tested it before...if it doesn't work though I have line out in amp.

Seems you have parts written and you just want a performer? Provide me the music and I can do it. Or if you have some parts I can fill in the holes. Or whatever...

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
verga said:
Anyone? please:ball:
Uhhh....

You got me on ignore or somethin'?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nroberts, sorry i didnt undesrtand your posts man, but thanks anyway!!
johnny1234: that was awesome! Thanks man, you made a wonderfull job!!!! Im in debt with you. Anything you need...you know were to find me!! :rock:

By the way, the song is called "CATARSIS":bannana_g ROCK ON!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Excellent stuff man. The tapping section is awesome and the production is top notch. What do you use for your drums, they sound amazing?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
phil28uk said:
Excellent stuff man. The tapping section is awesome and the production is top notch. What do you use for your drums, they sound amazing?
Thanks Phil. Thats actually a live performance. The only thing it was not recorded live was the drums on the solo (studio...) the drums are real drums :) its a friend playing them. Thats why this recording was so important for me, he doesnt live here anymore. The guitar is soooo fucked up because the mic was facing the wall instead my amp directly...:ball: But i havent noticed that imperfection untill the song ended....

·
Jeff McDonald
3,660 Posts
You still interested in having this bass line worked on? I like what you guys got going on here but will offer my services in the event that you might still be interested in exploring it further. I have a bass and am fairly decent with it. This tune sounds pretty straight-forward rock boogie (ala Joe Satriani) and I think I could cover the bass line for this tune. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Krsongs said:
If you want me to help too, I play bass and also 10-String Chapman Stick (that I use as a bass instrument.) :thumb:

I use Pro Tools and other pro audio gear. :)

But I never saw the file....where is it?:confused:
I think it's gone, just like I think verga is since he got busted for cheating in guitar battles here by posting tunes by other people. :crap:

So you might not wanna pay this thread any more attention.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.