Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
This must have been a disco-era HH song; it's dripping with that disco beat. I love that electric piano on here. I was always partial to Chameleon and Watermelon Man; although most folks would only know Rockit (if any of HH's songs).

Was there already some electric guitar on this song? It's kind of hard to tell which parts you contributed. I can hear you doubled over the vocals and that sounds good; kind of blends in with the vocoder. Otherwise it sounds like it's part of the original mix. Cool post!!

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man I'm glad you listened to this! No there was NO guitar in it, always thought there should be, so I fixed it, hahaha. Anyway I tryed to play right over the top of the vocals but didn't want to lose the cool vocal effect,,(pre Cher) and better too! Added some backround too but it is very slight. Thanks for checkin it out!!!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,764 Posts
Heh I know this one!!
I have friend who has alot of Herbie records...we always jam along those things when we get together :icon_cool
Most cool Sling!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.