Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanna be sedated - Johnny 4 ever!!! (Tompetty)

This is my attepmt of Ramone´s "I wanna be sedated"

Hope you like it

RAMONES 4 EVER

HAIL JOHNNY!!!! :bannana_g

By the way... i dunno what happened to the last part of the song, my computer is so crappy that messed all up.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Maybe they were expecting a full arrangement of the song. Sounds like you have the guitar part down. Maybe you can find a backing track to fill out the rest of it. :icon_thum

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah, it certainly needs backing & vocals. The late great Johnny R. was not famous for his solo work but how his playing served the band & song

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes, this definitely needs a backing track. I can make one and post it in the backing tracks section, if you're interested.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SDJ218 said:
Yes, this definitely needs a backing track. I can make one and post it in the backing tracks section, if you're interested.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY INTERESTED:icon_thum

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:icon_eek:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
2 3 4 !!! you are going to have to do this with a bt. It is such a cool song. Good version anyhow!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Tompetty said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY INTERESTED:icon_thum

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:icon_eek:
No problem.

I'll try to get "Rock N Roll High School" up here soon, too....if anyone wants that.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SDJ218 said:
No problem.

I'll try to get "Rock N Roll High School" up here soon, too....if anyone wants that.
I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT:bowdown:

By the way... how do you create backing tracks?

What program do you use?

Is it easy?:jam:

·
Registered
69 Posts
It varies, actually. There have been times where I've played all the instruments myself through my Yamaha keyboard, and alot of times where I use Guitar Pro and soundfonts.....or a combination of the two.

I'll probably have "Rock N Roll High School" up before the end of the day.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SDJ218 said:
It varies, actually. There have been times where I've played all the instruments myself through my Yamaha keyboard, and alot of times where I use Guitar Pro and soundfonts.....or a combination of the two.

I'll probably have "Rock N Roll High School" up before the end of the day.
Cool!:thumb:

Soon i`ll be posting my 2nd redition of I wanna be sedated. :rock:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
awesome guitar work,, but wanna hear this with a backing track. you got the guitar down by the sounds of it. wtg man!:rock: :rock: :icon_thum

1 - 18 of 18 Posts