Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the adds are so bad and anoying they run 2 at a time..they both run over each other and on every page you click..what a disgrace

·
Registered
6 Posts
It IS a bit ridiculous, isn't it? I understand commercials are what keep this site going, but I have never been to any website with this many.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am not much of a complainer..but this sucks..and i agree..i i dont mind a few but this is way out of hand.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I was using safari 4.0.3 on a mac and the site became a mess.
Firefox 3.0.15 runs the site fine, as seen from eastern Europe

·
Registered
481 Posts
Adblock Plus as stated is ruthless. Highly recommended for any internet surfing.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i can't say i like the ads either...mainly cause they run at the same time and (for me) makes my computer stall or freeze were i have to shutdown.however,i understand the guys have to pay the bills somehow.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I love this site.
They have given me so much music & great boots, i simply cannot justify any complaints.
The ads do suck, but i have learned to live with them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Many thanks for removing the ads for logged in types. Works perfect.

I use Mac and Firefox in the US and it was the worst - mostly because the sound (of both ads) couldn't be turned off. Ads and vids are one thing - they suck, but sites need to pay for stuff. But not being able to turn them off is just plain wrong.

Thanks for the fix.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
I have never had a problem with the ads. You guys get audio from them? and when you mean multiple, I usually only see 1 or 2 on a page.
i use Firefox, and let it update all the time, I have never used IE for maybe 5 years.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts