Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Ibanez AX120 electric guitar for sale. I bought it new about 9 years ago, used it for about 4 years, and it's been in the closet for the last 5 or so. It's been well cared for and is in great condition. This guitar happens to have an unusually nice neck for such an inexpensive instrument, striped flamewood maple seen in the images below, but you really have to see it in person. Played only at home and not exposed to cigarette smoke, spilled beer, etc. A perfect guitar for beginner or intermediate players. Original humbucker pickups, 3 way pickup switch, volume and tone knobs for each pickup. You can feel a small, invisible crack in the paint on the back of the body where the neck bolts on, which has never affected the sound and is just cosmetic.

Also included: Fender tweed strap, soft carrying case, Boss TU-80 chromatic tuner and metronome, 12 foot Prolink Monster cable, a bottle of fretboard conditioner, some extra strings, and a bunch of picks. Perfect startup package for $100!

See http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/2712942987.html for images.

Also for sale: a Digitech RP50 modeling guitar processor for $20.

I'm located in Brighton, MA. I'd like to deal locally only, no shipping, and cash only. Thanks for reading.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.