Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ibanez is clearing out these guitars for about $429 delivered. I went to the GC to try one out today, but they were out. They had a few newer ones with the prestige neck so I am assuming they are the same feel.

Does anybody have this exact guitar that can provide me with the pro's and con's?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have an RG1550, myself....but there's probably not a great deal of difference between it and the 1570. It has a Prestige neck as well, with a maple fretboard.

My only complaint is actually kind of minor. I wish they would place the volume knob further away from the bridge pickup. Other than that, it's a good guitar.

Check out this link here...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBARG1570

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
El_jalepeno said:
Where can you get them at that price? I checked around but didn't see anything. :dunno:
There are a few places....AMS, ZZ etc. They only come in 2 colors blue and silver. I like the fact that the neck in unfinished on the back.....it's wide like a LP, but thin....the frets are wide and tall....most likely Dunlop 3000's.

Hell I need another guitar like another hole in my head......but I've got some cash in my Paypal account that needs to be spent....besides my wife won't notice another one.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts