Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some new gear, and I wanted to work off the rust with something. This worked just fine. It's been awhile so be kind. El Jalepeno did a fucking awesome job on the music. He truly IS a pepper.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Great tune guys....nice job....takes real vise grips on the balls to attempt Plant

No way was that B2 EJ....you must have reached for a knob or 2 by accident.

I love Zepplin...the early stuff....the later stuff.....basically all of it. I can't count the number of times I put on "In through the out door" and cracked open the first ice cold bud on a Friday night.

In the evening.........daaa, daaa, daaa, daaa.....da,da,da,da

When the day is done...............

Damn I need a beer

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Van Man's back! and Thanks for the props. Loved the swirling whispering effect you had going on
Shit, how long has this been sitting on your shelf? I think it was B2. Honestly, I can't remember the complete setup, but it HAD to be B2

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
This was a groovy treat!! Nice vocals Toast...especially the "blended end." EJ...Great stuff on this...tone was so convincing as a tube amp!!! Well Done guys!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
The Toast is fckin back and kicking major ass!!! This was fckin awesome job guys, grat playing EJ and great vox VM!!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[ QUOTE ]
El_jalepeno said:
Van Man's back! and Thanks for the props. Loved the swirling whispering effect you had going on
Shit, how long has this been sitting on your shelf? I think it was B2. Honestly, I can't remember the complete setup, but it HAD to be B2

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the first one I did after getting my new(old) equipment. I wanted something to help me get back in the swing of things and I thought that this was appropriate as opposed to that Barry Manilow tune I've been working on.

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
dont shout at me please, but this reminded me of the Osmonds!....then again back in there day I thougth they were great

1 - 19 of 19 Posts