Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone

Myself , 3fingers and wiz threw this one together in the last couple of days and i must say i had a blast ... you 2 just kick ass on this and i was really freekin impressed ! .. 3fingers' tone is great and some of his licks are top notch !.. and wiz is awesome as usual with his great note choice and energy it's sweet ! .. then ... theres me hehehe

anyway i hope you guys enjoy ...

the times are :

0:00 - 1:45 = 3fingers
1:46 - 3:26 = Wiz
3:27 - End = Stiglar

this is my very first time mixing and putting this kinda thing together so i hope it all went well !

Enjoy !

Stig

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Omg this is just amazing on all 3 parts !

3f fanstastic on the phrasing and feel and the tone was awesome . I love your style .

Stig amazing note selection .

Don sweetie , Just beautiful tone phrasing and pausing and letting it breath hun .... took my breath away :sap:

I love this guyssssssssssss !

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
this came out kick ass stig.. sergio you were awsome on this, loved the tone and the feel in this, and stig loved the jazzy style and also the little runs you had in there..great job on the mix also... it was a pleasure bein a part of this guys thank you both.. you guys rock:icon_thum

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
thx for listenin sweetie:sap: appreciate it.. those guys kicked major ass on it

zeppy said:
Omg this is just amazing on all 3 parts !

3f fanstastic on the phrasing and feel and the tone was awesome . I love your style .

Stig amazing note selection .

Don sweetie , Just beautiful tone phrasing and pausing and letting it breath hun .... took my breath away :sap:

I love this guyssssssssssss !

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Kickin job all 3 of ya's...... perfection from start to end. 3F, love the nice punchy tone and timing was awesome. Wiz's magic runs and bag of tricks is outstanding to say the least. Stig, your control of the fretboard and fluid phrasing was top notch .

VB

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:icon_thumThis is a nice way to come home from work thing...
This jam sure had some good moments, great feel and playing guys!!

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
3 Fingers: You have a nice voice on that guitar. Good expression and nice, round tone.

Wiz: Smooth as velvet, brotha! Screaming tone, just like I like it! :rock:

Stiglar: I like what you did. I think it's ideal that 3F and your part frame Wiz' part that's more overdriven an intense in terms of guitar sound.

Very nice work from the three of you, kids! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
3 Fingers some of that guitar work sounded like Sanatana I liked what you did with your section!! Flowed reall nice!

Wiz i liked the heavier distortion part the best for your lead....it was building up to that point and you finally cut it lose....great job!

Stiggy I loved the flow of your solo it was a great finish to a great track! Great control of the guitar on your part man!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I hear a small teaser of this at work yesterday, but it was my first day back after 2 months out on sick leave and I was way too busy to appreciate what I heard coming out of laptop speakers. Now, hearing this at home, AWESOME GUYS! It's really my pleasure to be on here with you two top musicians! Don, you are a wonder!! It took me 15 yrs to do what you do in 4!!! Stig, thank you first off for putting this together, secondly, your playing is just becoming monsterously good!! I loved it before, but still going uphill!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
3fingers said:
I hear a small teaser of this at work yesterday, but it was my first day back after 2 months out on sick leave and I was way too busy to appreciate what I heard coming out of laptop speakers. Now, hearing this at home, AWESOME GUYS! It's really my pleasure to be on here with you two top musicians! Don, you are a wonder!! It took me 15 yrs to do what you do in 4!!! Stig, thank you first off for putting this together, secondly, your playing is just becoming monsterously good!! I loved it before, but still going uphill!!
ty sergio your way too kind but it just became 3 years this month :D
if down the road i can keep up with all the talent on here ill be happy:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
This cut was depressing................

This was depressing - downright depressing! Why? I'll tell ya why - cuz it sounded GREAT and I didnt get to git in on it wit ya! hehehehe Great job guys! Really!

Rj :icon_peac

PS: any chance I can get my fingerz on a copy of dat BT?

Thanks!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thankyou all very much for the comments they are much appreciated :)

i really liked doing this and i hope more are on the way !

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This one is more about the notes that were not played. It is dignified and very well performed.

3F - brilliant mate ... Lately I have been thinking of you more as a singer (and amazing one at that), but this reminded me of just how good you are as a player - superb.

Wiz - What can I say, your approach is sublime and execution flawless - this is possibly my favourite of yours I have heard. Some of the trem stuff was obscenely well handled. Stunning.

Stig - ever since you played on my jam I loved your playing. You are the real deal when it comes to jazzy styles. The opening notes on this are perfect and there are some lovely tactile touches that only you can do. You are one of my favourite guitarists on here

Brilliant job everyone.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Stiglar you did an excellent job on production. All three of you played amazingly well and the track just sounds soooooooooo damn good. 3F it's funny, I have to agree with Goport. I hardly ever think of you as a guitarist but as a singer. You are an amazing player, man. Just fantastic. Wiz just blows my mind cuz I still cannot believe the sombitch basically just picked the instrument up and Stig plays his heart out and is just another great sounding/playing guitarist on the forum. This went to the save folder to be enjoyed during the weekly commute! You three did a bang up job on this. :icon_thum

Again, nice job on the production!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts