Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wanna make this a really cool tune eventually . but for now , this is the idea track so that i dont go forgetting it which i so often do with ideas . i went kinda overboard on the shredd goodness here and it kinda covers up the actual progression :lol:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
possibly . but i dont think so man . i think i just threw everything in the middle . didnt take long to make . recorded progression quickly . recorded strings part quickly then went nuts on it with a wah pedal and my strat . thats it . all thrown in the middle without much done to it cept noise reductions . sorry i couldnt be more help .

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
very cool dannyboy!!! :icon_thum

to give it a little more fullness i'd double up the acoustic track

other than that m8 it was an excellent piece!! :)

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Danny, it's been far too long mate! Great to hear your stuff again! Very articulate and moving piece!! Excellent right now...will be supreme when the final mixdowns are done!! :jam: :jam:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks you guys . im looking forward to getting the final thing done so i can show you guys :)

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
dannyboy said:
thanks you guys . im looking forward to getting the final thing done so i can show you guys :)
Dude I am still waiting for the final!! Where the F is it you lazy lazy bastard! ha ha Can't wait to hear it man!

Stop playing your PS2 you fanboy and then you could finish your tune :nunu:

hahahahaha

I will await your FURY ha ha

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol mike . how did you know :notme:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Dude, i dunno, it's there. It has some serious feel to it. I think you shoud leave it be, it's gr8 now!!! Very rare hearing shred w/ that kind of feel.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks bro . but it doesnt sound like a finished song to me . and i wont be happy until it does . thanks for checking it out . i think the feel is there just cause of the wah to be honest :lol:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Nice work danny , i enjoyed this alot , had kinda an yngwie but vai feel to it .. very cool , nice acoustic too !

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:thumb: cheers mate

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Loved it Danny!
The feel was bittersweet in some way.
Cool stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts