Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all!
This is one of my favourite In Flames songs, and when SenorX posted the backing track for this one (thanks again btw) I just had to learn and record it!
It's been a fun experience recording this thing and I hope you enjoy the result.

EDIT: As requested, the track is back up. :dance:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Great work. This is somehow even better than the original 'cause I don't like very much their singer.
If you like In Flames you probably like Arch Enemy too? They also have great melodic guitar parts combined with extremely heavy sounds and rhytms.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Gr8 guitar work, bro!!!:jam: I also do not know the song or the band...but it's a cool tune!!! Love the harmonies!!:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is very cool mate :thumb:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Karkki said:
Great work. This is somehow even better than the original 'cause I don't like very much their singer.
If you like In Flames you probably like Arch Enemy too? They also have great melodic guitar parts combined with extremely heavy sounds and rhytms.
Well, the original is instrumental as well :smirk:

The reason why most of you probably havent heard this is because it's a swedish band that may not be that famous abroad.
At least not with the big crowd.

And yes, I like arch enemy. Just recently started listening to them, but the're pretty good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts