Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the mood to battle it out in blues. Please only accept if you are going to play blues. I'll supply the track.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bbkane said:
Ok then, let me pick a track and upload it. How bout something a little funky...I'll put it in the swap thread.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nroberts said:
Ok then, let me pick a track and upload it. How bout something a little funky...I'll put it in the swap thread.
Ok, you got it...I deleted it...I assume it meets with your approval and we're a go...I'll try to get mine done tonight but by Sat at the latest.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bbkane said:
i'll do mine tomorrow or friday

I have friday off from school wahooooooo
I had monday off from work because it is some saint's day. I have friday off because it is good friday, and I have next monday off because it is the day after easter. I love working at a catholic school!!! Not just catholic, benedictine...I get holidays regular catholics don't!! Yesturday was my monday and tomarro is my friday!!! And they still haven't managed to give me anything to do :D That, at least, is soon to change.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
wanna do the same battle nroberts? can u post up the blues backing again pls?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
andrewtheshreddr said:
wanna do the same battle nroberts? can u post up the blues backing again pls?
I suppose...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ive already used this backer for a recent battle so i guess ill use the same track ;)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
andrewtheshreddr said:
ive already used this backer for a recent battle so i guess ill use the same track ;)
BOOOO!!! Make a new one...new battle, new take... :spank:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nroberts said:
BOOOO!!! Make a new one...new battle, new take... :spank:
Seriously, I don't want to battle against something you already made. If we are going to battle it should be new material. I'll make a different take of my jam if you are interested in battling with a new take of yours. Otherwise I am not really into it.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
nroberts said:
Seriously, I don't want to battle against something you already made. If we are going to battle it should be new material. I'll make a different take of my jam if you are interested in battling with a new take of yours. Otherwise I am not really into it.
hehehehehe..... :notme:
alright man... um.... ill post another backing in the track swap battle challenges thread yea? :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
andrewtheshreddr said:
hehehehehe..... :notme:
alright man... um.... ill post another backing in the track swap battle challenges thread yea? :icon_thum
Ok. Don't make it something too hard, you're going to kick my ass anyway.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
aww dont say that man! hehehe... its funky blues/jazz..
a very simple progression.. :)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
andrewtheshreddr said:
ive posted already if u havent seen it..
Grabbing it now. You must have snuck it in right after I looked, or maybe while I was looking...cause I just looked not 2 minutes ago :icon_eek:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am ready on both whenever you guys are.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts