Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a tune where i thought i would try somethin different.. i didnt pick in this tune, its all tapping.. just wanted to see if i could get thru a whole song without using a pick.. enjoy

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aww thx zeppy your too sweet:icon_redf thx for listenin keith, i will give ya my picks but i dont have any striped ones sowwy:lol:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, awesome tappin, outstanding job S.M.O.B.!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Very Very nice!!:icon_cool

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Wizz, this is indeed a very sexy tune.
I might try it our on my wife tonite. I think I can get her to make out on the couch if I play this song.

Thanks for the great playing, Wiz!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:rock:Yeah great playing man!!
Sweet tones and very nice notes.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Killer tune, Don!!!:jam: Gr8 job with the tapping....personally, I'm worthless without a pick!!!!:scratch: :lol:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
great tapping!! You da man!!!:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Wiz..Took me about 5 times downloading it and getting a Windows Media Player error, "Unable to Initialize file" but it worked right out of the browser...and it was definetly worth it!! Amazing that this is all tapped!!! Regardless of how you played it, the content was fantastic!!! Full of emotion and feel!! I very much loved this one Wiz! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow thx so much sergio.. i am glad ya liked it.. ya its all tapped from the first note to the last note, just tryin somethin different for a change.. thx for the kind words man appreciate it

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Makes me wonder, can a person play "Taps" by tapping??

Actually this is a real cool piece, regardless of the technique used. In some respects this reminds of Stanley Jordan, who makes a living with an advanced version of this technique. Good work, what's on tap next??? :icon_cool

1 - 20 of 25 Posts