Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I imagine that many of us has asking himselves what do sound today The Doors if Jim Morrison wouldn't have die. Of course, we'll never know. But this time we can have a glimpse of what may they sound on this times when electronic sounds, turntables and digital sound has been part of our dayly life for such a long time that it seems has been here for ever.

And of course, it is probably that many of you will think this is an outrageous job, an insult to the memory of Jim Morrison. But the fact is that this album is amazing and a great great tribute to mr. Morrison.

This album was the result of the fact that some very important and prestigious DJs such as Paul Oakenfold (who has made an astonishing remix from one Elvis' song and became an instant hit on the dancefloors and clubs around the world) and Deep Dish has made some Doors remixes by their owns and meeting great success both in clubs and dancefloors.

Infected Mushroom, an international and prestigious Israel psytrance DJs and musicians (Erez Aizen and Amit Duvdevani) decided on 2007 to compile all the mixes and remixes from several DJs, and add some personal remixes for some of the most known and loving Jim Morrison's songs. The result is an astonishing 2 CD of one of the finest works on electronic dance music.

Yes, not all the remixes are of my personal taste, and are at leats two of them perfectly disposal. But remixes by Infected Mushroom themselves are simply just great, including those from Paul Oakenfold (appeared first on 2004 The Club album, as well Deep Dish remix. This is a new and in some cases fresh look into one of the most influential bands fron late 60s with some of the best and prestigious DJs in the world.

Of course, not all the remixes are just great, and some are so lame and boring that deserves a bonfire, such as Snoop Dogg remix, a real piece of crap.

Just listen without prejudice and start to dance!

Infected Mushroom presents The Doors (unreleased)
mp3 @ 256 kbps

CD 1
Riders on the storm (Infected Mushroom Rmx)
People are strange (Infected Mushroom Rmx)
Break on through (Infected Mushroom Swing Rmx)
Love me 2 times (Infected Mushroom Rmx)
L.A. Woman (Paul Oakenfold Rmx)
Roadhouse Blues (Crystal Method Rmx)
Hello I Love You (Adam Freeland Rmx)
Riders on the Storm (Deep Dish Mix)
Break on Through (BT Rmx)

CD 2
Light My Fire (Hot Rocks Club Rmx)
Strange Days (TC Rmx)
Riders on the Storm (Blondie Rapture Riders Rmx)
The End (Dave the Drummer Rmx)
Hello I Love You (Adam Freeland Fabric Rmx)
Riders on the Storm (Fredwreck Ft. Snoop Dogg Rmx)
Break on Through (Infected Mushroom Guitar Rmx)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah285d0/n/Infected_Mushroom_presents_The_Doors_by_fonotecadejmrecillas_blogspot_com_rar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts