Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Met this young lady, Bree DeMoss, through some mutual acquaintenances and discovered that she writes and sings her own songs. I was really taken by her voice - she's a stunning talent. Bree also plays piano and a little bit of guitar. She had posted some of her demo songs at her Web site and one song in particular really stuck with me. Since it was just an acoustic guitar demo, I thought it would be fun to beef up the production on it. I did all the instrumentation on it and then sent it to her to redo the vocals. Not sure if this is really the final product yet, but it's too good not to share IMO.

Feel free to check out the original version of Bree's song and her other demos here:

Bree DeMoss music page

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: She sounds amazing KS! Completely pro!! Invite her over...lots would love a colab I am sure.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 3f. I think after getting a little feedback on the song, she might consider joining the site.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
wow beautiful voice!!
yea invite her to join this site!
nice interesting arrangements too

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Yep...she has a gr8 voice, bro!!!:icon_thum You did an awesome job adding the instruments and production!!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
49 Posts
Indeed nice and very warm voice. I hope she joins the site and I am sure there will be a long waiting line for a collab!

G

·
I just wanted to thank everybody for your kind words - and especially ksdb for helping me out with one of my songs!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Welcome Bree! Spend some time here and enjoy the site...I know many folks would love to hear more from you!! You have an excellent voice!! Thanks KS for the increadable find and the colab!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again 3f. I really hope people take some time to listen to Bree's songs. Not only is she an excellent vocalist, but a very good songwriter too.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wow... this chick has an excellent voice... Absolutely awesome. Stays in key... and everything!!! WOOO HOOO!!

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
ksdb and Bree - Really great piece. The music tells such a story in itself, very soulful. The vocals are just beautiful. (I know a guy with a song, you'd sound great singing, LOL) Seriously... Welcome Bree. You both should work together more. :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is a stunning song. it is professional and has immense potential for a proper single release imo. The vocals are amoung the best I have heard for an unsigned act and for that matter, they are better than most signed acts.

Quality work.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great song indeed:thumb:

G

·
What a nice crowd!

I just wanted to thank everyone so much for the supportive comments! It's always nice to hear that people aren't hitting Mute when your song plays ;) I actually just signed on Monday with an independent label here in Dallas called Soul Patch Records - so hopefully I have a fully produced album in a few months. Until then, if anyone is interested in any form of a collab - just let me know. And thanks again KSDB!

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
lbdemoss said:
I just wanted to thank everyone so much for the supportive comments! It's always nice to hear that people aren't hitting Mute when your song plays ;) I actually just signed on Monday with an independent label here in Dallas called Soul Patch Records - so hopefully I have a fully produced album in a few months. Until then, if anyone is interested in any form of a collab - just let me know. And thanks again KSDB!
Congratulations on signing with the independent, best of luck!!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's awesome news Bree!! I think you have a real gift and I hope you are able to break out and do some great things!! All the best to you!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts