Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rarely like to do this as i would consider a colab much more preferable...but since I was bored...I gave this tune a go.

Attachments

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
Never heard this one, but I really liked it. Very well performed :thumb:

·
Registered
574 Posts
wow.. excellent rendition... love this one... wtg!!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Excellent cover from the first note. I've been a big fan of the GGD and this was such a big, big hit. It's quite a challenge to sing and you did a very commendable job. It's a very passionate performance on your part, WTG!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oops...I should clarify that it's all a backing track (guitars and all). I only did the vocals and butchered them as I was reading them off my monitor and you can sort of hear it in the timing. (note to self: see what happens when you post late at night)..
But I do thank you for listening to it and giving your comments. I appreciate it.
I thought the video of this song was cool as it had Meg Ryan in it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ahh taken from the Film City of Angels with Meg Ryan and Nicholas Cage. Very nice, Love this song, And the Goo Goo Dolls.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I soo love this song...Its so beautiful..Serg your singing is so soothing hun..Amazing job !;) and I will definatly be saving this one...

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Don't know much from this band....but, I have heard this song. You already know what I think about your singing, bro!!!:bowdown: Gr8 job here!!!:woot:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts