Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I dont know about everybody else...but i love this song....I thought you did an amazing job Dun!!...I so enjoyed this..keep em coming..love this stuff!!:icon_cool :icon_cool

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
This was sweet. Was this a backing track? Your vocals are great (you have that very touching rasp) but you seem to be not quite relaxed or holding back a bit. A shot of scotch would take care of that prior to the take!
:jam:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This gets a big thumbs up for tacklin' the project. Johnny Rzez has such a distinctive voice and not many would sound good in his place, but you did a solid job and made it your own.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the kind words! To answer Strat's question, the banjo, strings, drums, and bass are MIDI. I added two acoustic guitars, electric guitar, and vocals. The only thing I'm not really happy with is the electric guitar part. It has so much echo that at times there's some dissonance between the main and the echo. On the other hand, the echo makes the slides sound cool :).

I'll try that scotch tonight :werd: and hopefully I'll still be able to stick those two high notes :doh:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome, killa job!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
excellent job dan ! I agree wif rain I love this song and ya did a great job ! ya do just the vocals or the guitars 2 ?

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
This is fantastic!! Excellent job! :rock:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zeppy said:
excellent job dan ! I agree wif rain I love this song and ya did a great job ! ya do just the vocals or the guitars 2 ?
Thanks Zeppy! Drums, bass, strings, and banjo are MIDI. I did the two acoustic guitars, electric guitar, and vocals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts