02 Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
03 The Clairvoyant
04 Fear of the Dark
05 Iron Maiden
06 Aces High
07 The Evil That Men Do
08 Running Free

CONTRAST CLAUSE:
My recording has never been released before and therefore is a different than the one previously
uploaded to Dime here: www.dimeadozen.org :: EzTorrent v0.7.0r484 :: Login

SP-CMC4U Cards > SP-SPSB-11 > Edirol R-09

Edited in Cooledit Pro 2.0 > Split using CD Wave editor > WAV to FLAC using traders little helper.

Recorded by me on the second day of the Download Festival.

I positioned underneath one of the speaker stacks that was alongside the sound and lighting tower in the venue.

The weather throughout the day was crap, windy and raining, which resulted in some slight phasing at times and also some
noise from the wind and rain. But despite all that heres the recording and theres a sample in the first post for
you to make your mind up if you feel its worth downloading or not, so be sure to check it out before deciding.

Maiden were playing Download as part of their Maiden England tour (Seventh Son tour revival), which just happened
to be 25 yrs since they first headlined the Monsters Of Rock Festival at Donington Park as part of the original Seventh
Son tour.

I've left in the Spitfire fly past at the start of the show, which got the crowd going. The sight and sound of a Spitfire
I think is always very nostalgic. The crowd seemed massive for Maiden and it was packed were I was so you get some idea
of the atmosphere on this recording. Bruce seemed to be higher in the mix than anything else too, especially on the first
few tracks.

I hope you enjoy the recording, but please respect my wishes by not converting or distributing in a lossy format.

AndyLGR

https://tinyurl.com/ydesscl9

:mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts