Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
This was really good. But did you use two guitars becuase it seemed like one of them was a little out of tune with the rest of the tune. Nevertheless, sounded great :thumb:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx guys.. well jale i used 2 guitars... do think they were tuned all the way :D... but though, the uglyyyy harmony at 2:15 it sounds really outta tune :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Your work on the guitar sounds right on. I like the harmonics in the intro and the solo very well. It is kind of weird to hear this without vocals, but everything else about it is Killer!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very impressive.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers m8s!!i agree with u with the vocals ksdb.. if anyone's up for it, they are more then welcome to add vocals to this song :icon_thum

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thx! ya 'bput the backing, been struggeling like hell trying to get a better drum sound.... but without any luck :(

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ruzyo said:
been struggeling like hell trying to get a better drum sound.... but without any luck :(
How do you build your drum tracks? What software?
If you can use wav-samples, try the ones I uploaded few weeks ago to the Home recording forum. It's a nice kit I picked from the samples I have collected.
Var så god...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
use the synthfont that Pod_God posted in the forum, you can replace the soundfonts and convert midi tracks with it, its not bad for creating a drums and bass backing track

i've also found the fluid jazz drum set not bad either for a bit of metal, they're never gonna be spot on like drum FX sort of thing but theyr reasonable enough to make a bt with some effects

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:ball:i used guitar pro... i've tried sunthfont and it work alright.. the only thing was that it gets slower than the original midi track i imported, and the recording is already done so :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts