Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was posted at Peavey...didnt even know about it...his website says nothing.....

JOE SATRIANI WEBCAST POSTPONED

January 31, 2005

Peavey Int'l. Headquarters—Due to Joe Satriani's recent bout with pneumonia, the official Peavey Joe Satriani Webcast has been postponed until May 1, 2005.
The illness forced Joe to cancel a string of dates in December and January, including the concert that was to be featured in the webcast. These dates are currently being rescheduled, and we encourage you to check Peavey.com and Satriani.com for updates.
Please accept our sincere apologies and join us in wishing Joe well!

The Peavey Joe Satriani Webcast is sponsored by Guitar Player magazine, QuickTime, Epic Records, Satriani.com and Chime/Kikkerfest.com.

*heres a quote from him on January 8th....i guess hes really sick....Please get well soon Joe
Later this month I will be at the NAMM show to debut a stunning new "Ibanez Chrome JS guitar", and an awesome Peavey JSX Combo Amp, with reverb and a half power switch. I'll be stopping by the DiMarzio and D'Addario booths as well... Hope to see some of you there...Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't think so - when satriani.com was still up he recently wrote in his forum that he was better but it messed up his plans obviously...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts