Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has good reviews and it sounded smooth at the store, it's also a great price. Is this as good as advertised or is there a catch? Any information about this would be great. Thanks!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
rockon4ever said:
It has good reviews and it sounded smooth at the store, it's also a great price. Is this as good as advertised or is there a catch? Any information about this would be great. Thanks!
Dude, check out my little boom box for some audio samples. All of them are me using my VAmp :thumb: B2 C13, and newly found B9 are my favorite flavors. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dont buy it a VAMPIRE

This amp is NOT AT ALL road worthy.
I own it.
If you plan to take out of the cellar, you'll be in trouble.
The potentiometers (stems that the knobs are attached to) are PLASTIC!
They snap off like dead tree branches.
You'll spend the rest of your life with this amp investing in superglue.

DONT BUY THIS AMP

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello Friend,
You asked a question and the answer IMHO is MEGA YES !!I have spent some 40 years playing, going through every imaginable amp set up and If you put a million listeners in one place, when you are playing good music (with one of these),99.9999 % would not have a clue about how much it really sounds like the amp it is modelling,particularly if used directly for recording or going thru a good P.A. Come on...most of us are not Rock Gods and thus have more important things to do in life (paying for our houses,cars etc.)than struggling to pay ridiculous amounts of money and severe Back ache, for that absolute genuine sound.I paid an insignificant amount of money for my Behringer V-Amp2 and I've used it for over three years in every recording and live situation, as my main amp sound provider.The down side? I suppose,like all sophisticated electronics...it can go down on you (Battery etc.) and you could be stuck, but hell at these excellent prices you could get 2 and still have change out of $200 .00 (About £100 sterling).Doesn't that beat a $2000.00 Supername.I would consider it a 'no brainer'.
Best Wishes,
John (blueseric)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts