Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aces high solo what do yas think? again im using a 16 bit card just playing is it close?

·
Registered
116 Posts
willywonka1972 said:
aces high solo what do yas think? again im using a 16 bit card just playing is it close?
That was great dude ;) Mostly a perfect representation! Also i loved the tone :) Definitly the mids of Maiden in there. I thought the lead guitar was mixed slightly too high, and the only other thing i can think of is that to capture dave's sound, you should switch to the NECK pickup on 00:20 (will capture the creamy sound of the shred) As a Final point, on 20 seconds the bluesy run should be a fast hammer on run :shame: . This is all i can think of, and in all other departments it simply kicked ass! :bannana_gWhat was your rig? Im gonna take a wild guess and say it was recorded through your sound card out of a hot rod deville and using a wylde overdrive in conjuction with the dirty channel on your amp :icon_eek: :icon_thum

Cheers,

Kev

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
believe it or not just a metal zone straight into my 16 bit sound card but im gettin an xt next week so ill have a toy to play with till then thanks for the feedback always apreciate another musicians input makes for a better player indeed keep rockin...

·
Registered
116 Posts
willywonka1972 said:
believe it or not just a metal zone straight into my 16 bit sound card but im gettin an xt next week so ill have a toy to play with till then thanks for the feedback always apreciate another musicians input makes for a better player indeed keep rockin...
No probs man, i always enjoy a cover of the Irons :mix:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts