Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am postin this tune for linda and bluesy cuz she was scared too.. i think its great and funny.. they made this there own and the vocals and the guitar were both top notch.. enjoy

·
Registered
125 Posts
somebody gettin kicked to the curb! I love That slide man, it is super. I love all the song but I am slide handicapped so i really dig it.

Peace

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ha! This is great! Vox, slide, mix; you guys are really great! Love the intro, especially.

Sorry it took me so long to post; I think my drink was spiced. (Whatever that is...)

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very cool, very entertaining!!!:mix:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
that was fun !

the guitar had a good rhythm/feel to it .. had me boppin .. .and linda nice vocals i really enjoyed this guys :thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:doh::DHehehe man what a tune to start the morning with....hillarious stuff and good times playing!
Loved it guys.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
quality! Brilliant intro/outro and great singing and playing throughout

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
:woot: I like this BETTER than the origional!!! Gr8 job with the vocals Linda...and BP...damn, that's some wicked slide!!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Thanks guys from me and bluesy.......sorry about the language at the begining hope i didnt offend anyone :icon_thum

·
Registered
167 Posts
Awwwww Man! That was excellent.

Just had to listen to that intro again. :scif890: :eek:oo:
I am originally from a place very close to Linda and Bluesy and can appreciate the accent totally....love it!

Whole song was fab and I really loved the slide. Very hard to get right.....but Bluesy....you got it!:thumb:

and Linda........have you let the [email protected]#$%d in yet? :rolleyes:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Wow! this is awesome! dam! Linda and Art,, wcellent work again! you 2 always bring some kickass covers on here! this is one of em! wtg!!:thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
EXCELLENT!!! This a an amazing rendition of the song. One word for you guys...BRAVO! :bowdown:

·
Registered
245 Posts
:scif890: :laugh: :lol:

Man, this tune's hillarious! Great job Art and Linda!
Well, gotta go back to repeat the song again.:bannana_g

1 - 20 of 23 Posts