Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, dannyboy, you can be vai because we all know how much youd love that, stig, you can be satch. anyone else feel free to jump in as something, and ill unfortunatley be malmsteen....but hey, someones gotta do it. ok its after the G3 denver show in a pub.

wow, that was a real great show i thought, my favourite part was when i did a solo. doesn't everyone think that im the best? seriously, i got the look, i got the nice 80's kick and i can throw the guitar around my back, seriously, what else could you want? Vai, nice lick man, yeh, seriously! i was doing those in grade 5 so if you can do em, your doing pretty good! and satch mate, come over here so i can comb my beautiful hair in ypour bald head. thanks mate

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
haha well i tell ya Yngwie we should be arrested for how much fun we are having out here . it really is a blast .. people just will not see anything like this .. so if they havent seen the show yet i hope they do come check it out cause its a true extravaganza . you just dont see anything like this anywhere else. i feel so blessed to be beside two of the greatest guitarists of our time . such a privalege . i feel quite small standing inbetween the both of you infact . its truly inspiring to be in the presence of such historical musicians . :)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey vai, thats funny that you say that because i was just going to say the same thing, I feel real honored to be able to take you and satch under my wing and show you how to do it.
oy satch go get me a glass of swedens finest i need to loosen up the straps on these hot leather pants. don't you think im sexy girls? come and get my hot body!
oy you two, is there anyone better at guitar than me?

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
that was a sweet show guys .. malmsteen if you want to look at yourself in the mirror a bit more just stare into my chrome guitar .. or my reflective shades ... or my reflective bald head !

stevie you played a good show tonight mate but i couldn't see your fingers move wearing sunnies in the dark just doesn't work !

cya tomorrow night !

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
thanks you guys . yeah cya both tommorow night alright . peace and love and good happiness stuff :) . and hey keep on rocking in a free world haha

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ooooh! I wanna take on the role of Eric Johnson :lol:

hey...guys...that was...a good show...even though i'm not into the whole stage antics thing. as you guys know i'm more of a straightforward guy who just looks down at his guitar. BUT i kick ass doing it. because i'm pimp like that. and G3 1996 was and is the best incarnation of G3 ever. no argument. and yngwie ya look like you could use some slim-fast :thumb:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
hey there eric thanks buddy . we sure did have a blast out there let me tell ya . but hey i have to get the hell outta here and get back to the mothership to work on something but i will cya around man thats for sure . take care :)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
slim fast? only to reduce the size of my enourmace throbbing penis, but thats for the concern, ill keep it thanks! hey eric, what with your hair cut? looks like they left the bowl on. why don't you try and be as cool as me and grow it long and un tamed? thats the most coolest 80's way to do it. and hey, hers 100 bucks, go buy yourself some leather, rock on! (just not as hard as me)

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
*the following friday night*

*picks up the phone to call Yngwie*

hey yngwie its steve man . hey im working on this new album and its gonna be my definitive guitar statement . but im doing a bonus track on the end . was hoping to have you and joe both jam on it with me and make it a real tune to be enjoyed you know ? . what do ya say ? ... im gonna call joe once i get a yes or no from you . would be a joy to have you guys to help me make this record a true guitar players record . you up for it ?

·
Registered
206 Posts
*meanwhile, on that same friday night, at the mall*

hmmm...... Tight black leather pants, a trenchcoat... Now all I need to do is not get a haircut for three or so years. And maybe I'll dump Fender and Gibson for Jackson or B.C. Rich. Yngwie I won't let you down!!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! that was a good one GandT

hmm you see the thing is steve, your shit, your not up to the standard that im at so you know i wouldn't wanna out shine you....who am i kidding haha ofcourse i do! but yeh i just don't like you really, get some leather pants and then call me

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
alright yngwie you sure are the man dude . thanks for your time and good luck in future

·
Registered
206 Posts
*one week later*

(knocks on Yngwies' door dressed up in his black trenchcoat and leather outfit)

Hey Yngwie, let's record a metal piece together. I brought my brand new BC Rich Warlock. And a whole bunch of hard picks. Oh and I'm working on the hair but in no time I will look just like a bum!

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
*that same day steve vai is turning up at yngwies house also to watch him play*

Hey there Yngwie i see Erics car out front he here with you ? . i just dropped by to see how you are doing and to see if you wanted to jam and you could show me one of the 3 awesome harmonic minor licks you play . then maybe i could use them myself as a tribute to you on this new album im working on that you so kindly refused to be part of which is cool by the way ahaha :)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahaha

well eric, i guess your on the improve, at least your trying, not everyone can be as original and unique as me
steve, ill show you the licks but are you sure you can do them? i mean theres alot of ghost notes in there and your really into "playing" each note properly, i don't know if you can pull it off

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
hey listen i tell ya Yngwie if i can get nail it half as cool as you nail it i will be a happy trooper ahaha

1 - 20 of 60 Posts